Fertility Treatment in India is a treatment which gives smile on the faces of the infertile couples who have been trying hard from a long time to have an own baby but unable to conceive after having an unprotected regular intercourse for more than 12 months due to the cause of infertility.
They leave all their hopes of becoming a parent of an own baby but now with the advancement of medical science, the couples who cannot conceive naturally can opt for the Assisted reproductive methods which can help them in conceiving an own baby.
Available options for Fertility Treatment in India
The following are the available treatment options for fertility at Fertility Clinic in India:
- a) In vitro fertilization (IVF): IVF is a commonly used procedure at Fertility Clinic in India where your fertility expert will collect your eggs from your ovaries and mix them with the sperm of your husband in IVF lab for fertilization. Once the fertilization occurs the resulted embryo will be placed into your uterus to establish the successful pregnancy.
- b) Intra-cytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI): ICSI is a procedure of Fertility Treatment in India in which your fertility expert will directly inject a single sperm into each egg for fertilization and the resulted embryo will be implanted into your uterus. ICSI is mainly used for the male members who are not able to produce enough sperms for fertilization in such cases your fertility expert at Fertility Clinic in India will extract your husband sperm by using TESA or PESA it these two methods also failed to extract enough sperm than your fertility expert will use advanced technology which is TESE.
- c) Egg Donation: Egg donation is the best procedure of Fertility Treatment in India where your fertility expert will borrow the eggs from the young, healthy and fertile women and fertilize the eggs of the egg donor with the sperms of your husband and the resulted embryo will be implanted into your uterus.
- d) Gestational Surrogacy: Gestational Surrogacy is the procedure of Fertility Treatment in India where a surrogate mother will carry your baby in her womb for nine months and hand over your baby after the delivery. This is one of the safe procedures of Fertility Treatment in India because in this treatment your eggs and your husband sperms are used for fertilization and the gestational surrogate is not genetically related to newborn.
- e) Fertility drugs: If in case you are not able to ovulate properly then your fertility expert at Fertility Clinic in India will give you some fertility drugs which will trigger the production of eggs in each ovulation cycle.
Success Rate of Fertility Treatment in India
The success rate of the Fertility Treatment in India will vary with the procedure and also depends on the age of the women, the cause of infertility etc. Till date, the success rate of the Fertility Treatment in India ranges between 35 to 75% depending on the age, the status of women uterus etc.