IVF Treatment Cost In Mumbai For Less Budget Paitent
Are you trying to get pregnant but have been told you need IVF? Do you have to bear the IVF cost yourselves? Have you been searching for a quick resource that compares the IVF cost around the world? Well now it’s here! Finding a list of the IVF costs worldwide for informed decisions on where you can get cost effective treatment is very! So I decided to compile one for you. Here are the results – the only up-to-date list of worldwide IVF costs on the internet. This addresses three areas:
- The costs that are incurred for any one IVF cycle
- A comparison of the basic IVF treatment cost across the globe.
- An estimate of the total basic IVF cost to get pregnant according to age and country based on average success rates.
The first thing you need to understand is how the total cost of an IVF cycle is made up. During any particular cycle the costs will include:
- Initial consultation can be (6% to 10% of the basic IVF treatment cost).
- Basic IVF Treatment (vary country to country) Mostly comprises doctor’s fees for egg collection and embryo transfer, embryologist’s fees for intro fertilization, anesthetics, ultrasound scans, hospital of clinic charges.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (can be 28% to 40% of the basic IVF treatment cost) Creation of embryos by direct injection of sperm into egg, procedure used for male infertility but increasingly common in standard IVF.
- Hormonal drugs (can be 20% to 80% of the basic IVF treatment cost) Precise cost will depend on which drugs are prescribed for stimulating the ovaries. Sometimes the different arises due to the high variation in prices charged by pharmacists.
- Embryo freezing Sometimes included in the basic IVF cost. Other clinics can charge up to 20% of the basic IVF treatment cost + 10% of the basic IVF cost per year for storage and between 20% and 100% of the basic IVF treatment cost for later thawing and transfer.
- Other investigations Immunological therapies: can be up to 50% of the basic IVF treatment cost. Pre-implantation genetic screening, to pick the best embryos: can be 55% to 120% of the basic IVF treatment cost. Both procedures are offered by Acme IVF, with evidences that they are effective.
Regulatory fee (depends on the country) can be 4% to 5% of the basic IVF treatment cost. Charged separately by some clinics and rolled into the general cost by others.This IVF cost information was gathered for an indication of how these procedures will cost you around the world. Most of the times, it has been seen that the percentages are similar across the globe. Please note that if you, for example, purchase your hormonal drugs in a different country to where you have your IVF treatment then the percentage will not be an accurate reflection of costs. The major extra cost on top of the basic IVF treatment cost that everybody has to bear is the hormonal drugs. The amount of hormonal drugs that are required depend upon your –
- length of infertility, and
- Physical condition of your uterus and endometrium (uterine lining).