Surrogacy Law Nepal
Surrogacy in Nepal is a newer attempt that has just started to offer low cost services to a number of folks looking out for surrogacy options. Nepal surrogacy is a much beneficial effort not only for married couples but also for single couples and gays also. This is much of a benefit for the two communities listed here as these two communities have often been avoided from undergoing surrogacy contract due to various reasons.
Surrogacy in any of the countries is attempted under some laws called surrogacy laws. These laws are called surrogacy laws. Surrogacy laws are made by every state and thus these differ from a state to another. Persons coming to avail such services in any particular state have to bind by these laws to practice surrogacy in that particular country. Major number of these countries has been seen barricade gay and single parents from getting surrogacy services in their country. However, Nepal is among the list of countries that offers easy surrogacy services to these communities also.
Surrogacy Laws in Nepal at a Glance
- Surrogacy laws in Nepal are still not made provisional that makes surrogacy an easy job for foreigners to undergo the same, without getting into much legality.
- Both the parties i.e. intended parents as well as surrogates do not need to get into any legality and thus there are no major legal complications to get indulge into for these communities.
- Legal framework for surrogacy in Nepal is not as strict as it is in other parts of the world like India, UK and US. Because of this very reason a number of foreign clients consider surrogacy in Nepal.
- Surrogacy in Nepal is not just available for couples married heterosexually but also easily available for singles as well as gay couple. This is one of the most important reasons of popularity of surrogacy in Nepal.
- Gay couples can also seek surrogacy options in the country without indulging in any of the major legalities.
- Undefined surrogacy laws make it easy for medical organization to start surrogacy and offer services to intended parents. A number of hospitals have started offering surrogacy services to any of intended parents coming to Nepal.
As surrogacy laws in Nepal are still not made provisional that offers an easy way to parents seeking surrogacy options in Nepal. Nepal surrogacy has just been started a few months back and thus attempts are being made to elevate the standard of surrogacy services being offered.
The scope of surrogacy for gay in Nepal
When it comes to gay parenting, Nepal has a different view to put altogether. Gay parents are not treated in this country the way they are being treated in other countries. Gays as well as single parents are given as much important as a heterosexual couple is given. This offers a view of similarity to the gay and single couple community, which is why people from gay and single parenting community choose Nepal as their ideal surrogacy destination. Following listed are some of the points that attracts people from gay community to Nepal:
- The sense of equality that is given to gay and single parents in Nepal is the driving force attracting people from this community to come to Nepal.
- No discrimination is being done in Nepal with people of this community, which is another reason why gay as well as single parents like to avail surrogacy services in Nepal.
- The third and the most important point is that surrogacy laws in Nepal support the candidacy of gay and single parents in Nepal. It is one of the most important reason for gays considering Nepal surrogacy.